ABOUT THE JESUS CLINIC
Those caught in the Catch-22 of health care are the Jesus
Clinic's target: Families that earn too much to qualify for
Medicaid, but not enough to pay health insurance premiums.
The Jesus Clinic seeks to provide quality, compassionate
family medicine to those in need, including physical exams,
pap smears, basic x-rays, lab work, pulmonary function
testing, EKG's, minor surgery, and colon cancer screening.
The Jesus Clinic serves everyone
regardless of race, gender, nationality or religious
The clinic was named after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
It is at His command to serve those in need that the clinic
was founded. Prayer is provided at each visit to those
desiring it. Those searching for a relationship with Jesus
Christ can find help at the clinic.
To qualify for care, the following criteria are verified
before the first doctor visit at an eligibility screening
1. Must be actively employed (full or part-time) and provide
one month of current pay stubs. If paid in cash, a letter from
the employer on company letterhead will suffice. Please fax to
253-6957. If spouse is employed,
verification is required of his/her income, as well.
2. Must reside in East Volusia County and show proof of
residency using any current bill that certifies residence.
3. Must provide a copy of the most recent 1040 income tax return, if
filed. This is mandatory for self-employed persons and for
4. Must show a current Florida photo ID.
5. Must show a Social Security card for all adult members of
the family if you do not have an income tax return.
6. Must have no insurance.
7. Must be at or below established income levels